“SHOW DC Grand Opening” – the new phenomenon that will stop Bangkok for a whole week of Songkran Festival! Meet the hottest Korean and Thai artists that will join us to celebrate the launch of the best and latest ‘International Entertainment Destination’.
The SHOW DC Grand Opening will be 7 days of Songkran festive starting from Monday 10th till Sunday 16th April 2017, under the theme “SHOW DC SUMMER FEST”. Following our new slogan, “Everyday is SHOW day”, SHOW DC will bring non-stop entertainment to all our customers with spectacular world class shows, international concerts, amazing parties, and unique shopping experiences.
Monday April 10, 2017 “SHOW DC GRAND OPENING”
• Be part of the grand celebration, featuring top Thai celebrities including, Kim Kimberly, Mark Prin, Taew Natapohn, Great Warintorn, Ken Phuphoom, Louis Scott, and Noon Ramida. Get ready to be wowed by the breathtaking 4D Projection Mapping on the SHOW DC Building.
Tuesday April 11, 2017 “STREET PARTY”
• Blow your mind with an exclusive concert from the world’s most famous and hottest K-Pop artists including AOA, APINK, CNBLUE and PSY , only at SHOW DC. (Tickets are strictly by redemption only, not for sale or resale.)
Wednesday April 12, 2017 “SHOW DC ART COLLECTIVE”
• Enjoy viewing a collection of Street Art by world famous Thai and International Street Artists, while listening to live music by indy teen-loved bands, including SCRUBB, CHILLING SUNDAY, BETTER WEATHER and ELECTRIC NEON LAMP.
Thursday-Saturday April 13 -15, 2017 “Pepsi presents S20 Songkran Music Festival 2017 OASIS ARENA @SHOW DC”
• Celebrate the Songkran festival with the biggest and wettest outdoor dance party, Pepsi presents S20 Songkran Music Festival 2017 at OASIS Arena@ SHOW DC.
Sunday April 16, 2017 “SHOW DC SING! CONCERT”
• End the summer festival and SHOW DC Grand Opening Week with a spectacular non stop concert from the top Thai bands such as JETSETER, LIPTA, TOR+ (Saksit Vejsupaporn), 60 MILES, BEDROOM AUDIO and FELLOW FELLOW featuring NITAA. Get ready to make it an unforgettable Songkran Festival ever!